O2 + C ----- CO2
Nitrogen is the raw material with purity greater than 99.9%.O2 and palladium carbon catalyst will produce CO2 in catalytic reaction, the remaining O2 in N2 is eliminated in deoxygen tank filled with high performance palladium carbon catalyst to remove oxygen impurities, and then after double steps removing moisture by cooling and adsorption, to obtain high purity N2 (99.9995%). Deoxidization of the core components is the palladium carbon catalyst.
● Does NOT contain any H2 in outlet N2, suitable for production processing that requires hydrogen free atmosphere.
● Simple operation, compact structure, low energy cost
● Continuous monitoring purity, temperature, O2 content and other specifications, stable to
maintain high purity N2.
● Automatic system optional, no workers needed for operation.
● Wide range of applications, no special requirements for raw material air.
Main technical data
● Pressure —— 0.6~0.8Mpa
● Dew Point —— ≤－40℃
● Oxygen Content —— ≤1%
● Capacity —— 5～2000Nm3/h
High Purity Nitrogen Gas:
● Pressure —— 0.5~0.6Mpa (Ajustable)
● Dew Point —— ≤－60℃
● O2 Content —— ≤3ppm
● H2 Content —— None
● Capacity —— 5～2000Nm3/hr
●Note: Higher standard for O2 content and dew point, can equip with multistep moisture-remover. And considering the less consumption for palladium carbon catalyst, which is of course lower cost, we suggest customer to use the O2 ≤0.1% of the nitrogen gas.