The main components of the air are nitrogen and oxygen. At normal temperature, the adsorption capacity between nitrogen and oxygen in zeolite molecular sieves (ZMS) are different (oxygen passes through, and nitrogen is adsorbed), separating oxygen from the air with proper design. Nitrogen adsorption capability is higher than oxygen adsorption capacity, When under pressured air passing through the adsorption tank filled with ZMS, nitrogen and only a little oxygen are adsorbed, most oxygen are flow out the tank, producing oxygen by separating nitrogen and oxygen.When ZMS are full of nitrogen, to stop the air and reduce the tank pressure, nitrogen will be released by ZMS, so the ZMS will regenerate and reusable. Two or more absorption tanks switch alternatively operation, can continue to produce oxygen gas. This process requires a dedicated PD Blower to compress the air stream to support continuous operation and a dedicated Vacuum Brower to regenerate the absorber. The VPSA process is more energy efficient due to the inherent continuous process and the primary reason this technology is selected for large scale high volume low pressure oxygen requirements.
1. The filtered air at a is transported by a blower into an adsorption tower a or B containing molecular sieve and activated alumina.When the air flows through the molecular sieve fixed bed in the tower, nitrogen molecules in the air will diffuse into the molecular sieve solid under the adsorption force, while oxygen molecules and argon atoms will pass through the bed into the buffer tank, which will be pressurized by the oxygen compressor to the customer's operating pressure, and then transported to the gas storage tank through C for the user to use.
2. After a period of adsorption, molecular sieve particles filled with nitrogen molecules, adsorption saturation stage, closed this time of the air inlet valve, the use of the tower of oxygen-enriched air to just the other side of the vacuum tower to wash, such as pressure reaches a certain value close all valves, at the same time open the vacuum pump inlet valve for vacuum tower, nitrogen by b.
3. After reaching a certain vacuum degree, the molecular sieve can be washed with the oxygen-rich gas in another tower and some product gas in the middle of the buffer tank, so that the adsorbent can be completely desorbed.After the desorption process of adsorbent is completed, the tower shall be charged with product gas. After charging to a low vacuum value, the buffer valve shall be closed, and the outlet valve of the blower shall be opened to charge the adsorption tower, so as to prepare for the next adsorption.
●Low consumption cost, compact structure, high level of automation, easy operation.
●Fast operating, provide the required Oxygen gas within 5 minutes, convenient downtime, can
be intermittent operation.
●Low work pressure, excellent safety.
●Tailor made purity and capacity, good adaptive capacity.
●Suitable for purity below 95% in single gas application industry.
Main technical data
● Capacity ——200～5000Nm3/hr
● Purity ——93%～95%
● Pressure ——0.02 Mpa（Adjustable）